How To Make Mixed Fruit Jam Easily!
Ingredients required :
- 2 chopped, peeled apple
- 2 chopped, peeled orange
- 7 cleaved strawberry
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 chopped, peeled banana
- 6 chopped, peeled plums
- 1 chopped, peeled pineapple
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
Instructions to make Mixed Fruit Jam :
Stage 1 : Prepare natural products puree
In a blender or blender include all the products of the soil until smooth to frame a puree.
Stage 2 : Cook natural products puree with sugar
In a dish, include the puree alongside sugar and cook on medium fire mixing persistently till it reaches boiling point.
Stage 3 : Lower the fire and let the puree thicken
Slow fire and let it stew until the puree thickens. Mixing on normal spans.
Stage 4 : Add lemon juice when the puree thickens
When the puree begins to thicken it will become like a semi-strong jam. At that point include the lemon squeeze and blend well.
Stage 5 : Let it thicken on low warmth
Cook until the jam turns out to be thick. Continue blending on spans. It will take around one and a half hour on low warmth.
Stage 6 : Store and serve!
You can quit cooking once the ideal consistency came to. Serve your natively constructed Mixed Fruit Jam!
- Move it into spotless and dry glass containers when they chill off.
- Seal the containers appropriately and refrigerate. The hand crafted blended organic product jam will remain new for about fourteen days.
- You can utilize a mix of any leafy foods that you like.